Monday, July 22, 2013

Helm Enterprises, Grinding Division

I am pleased to launch a second endeavor related to Helm Enterprises, Forging Division: Helm Enterprises, Grinding Division.  That's right, a line of stock removal blades made with waterjet cut blanks.  I'm not giving up forging (not at all!), but will be giving a portion of my attention to the stock removal side of things.

So far the tomahawks are the only products in the line, but I hope by early Fall to have several different knife designs as well as a bush sword design or two ready to roll.  These are all so far based on designs that I have forged and have been proven.

Exciting things ahead.  Check it out:  www.helmgrind.com

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the knives you come up with; good luck in all your endeavors! Bill

    ReplyDelete