Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Available Work

This will change depending on what is in inventory.  Prices do not include finalized shipping and handling.  If interested in something here, e-mail me at helmforge@gmail.com


 
NOTHING CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!  😀
 
 
I'm working on getting inventory ready for the Blade Show coming up the first weekend in June.  I always have a full table (or two) and have blades left over after the show.  I will be posting them here about mid-June.
 
 
This will be the best opportunity to get one of my knives as I am slowly working my way down my list of commissions and am still a long way from being able to open my books to new orders.  So be sure to check back in June.
 
Thanks everyone for your interest in my work and your patience!

2 comments:

  1. how much would it be fir an otanto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot me an e-mail at helmforge@gmail.com and we can hash out details.

      Delete