Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Available Work

This will change depending on what is in inventory.  Prices do not include finalized shipping and handling.  If interested in something here, e-mail me at helmforge@gmail.com  NOTE:  I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING NEW ORDERS FOR FORGED WORK. 

Mid-tech knives, tomahawks, and ST-1 defense tools are available directly from the dealers listed below:

Blue Line Gear
 
 
 



 
 


 




 
I am making an effort to have at least one blade a month available to the public on a first-come-first-serve basis.  They are posted on my Instagram (helmforge) and Facebook (James Helm) accounts and tend to get claimed pretty quickly. 
 
Thanks everyone for your interest in my work and your patience!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to purchase one of your blades preferably a bush sword or a katana

    ReplyDelete