Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Contact information

James Helm, Helm Enterprises
 
BOOKS ARE CLOSED TO NEW ORDERS AT THE MOMENT!!!!!!  See my previous posts on the subject before contacting me:
 
 

If you are asking about classes/lessons, I have not taught for several years.  Check info here:

Classes
 
By phone: (210) 209-1549  I have no problem discussing things on the phone and answering questions, and it is a good way to get a lot of information across quickly.  However, it's easier to refer back to what we had previously discussed with e-mail, so I usually ask that the customer e-mail me after the phone conversation to remind me what we had decided upon.

By e-mail:  helmforge@gmail.com  If you send me an e-mail, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR NAME!  I have had customers that I have talked back and forth with for a good while and only find out their name when it comes time to ship the finished piece.  It's awkward on my end to not know what to call you.

I am a one man shop at the moment, so sometimes the secretarial duties get a bit neglected.  If you haven't heard back from me in a timely fashion, please send me another message.

5 comments:

  1. Hi where did you get the tire clutch for your power hammer? I have searched and do not get any results?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The spare tire came out of a junkyard, everything else is fabricated.

      Delete
  2. Hello, im 16 and planing to buy a sword for the day i "come to age", i fight with mayer longsords (german sword) and really like your work. I was wondering if you believe you can do it (its really long and you mostly do knive... No insults by that...) and what the price might be so i can start planning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any plans for building a hammer like yours thanxs Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my name is Natalie 
    I saw your products at the tradeshow.
    We are a sport, outdoor, tactical goods retailer, we have been in business for more than 3 years. Now we are searching for suppliers to build a long-term business.
    We are purchasing products in bulk for resale, please send me your b2b price list and info regarding opening an account if possible.
    my email is nataly.rgnine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete