Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year, and may 2013 be a good year for us all. :)

I'll be updating a few things on the blog here in the next little bit. The main thing will be the Price Guide. Prices won't be going up much, but I want to change it to reflect more the kind of blades I'm building these days.

It took a while to get back productive after the move back in the summer, but now I'm rolling along nicely. I'm working with methods and materials that are new to me, and am getting more efficient. I think that the upcoming year will see a lot of neat stuff coming out of the shop.

I'm looking forward to sharing it with y'all.

Take care and have a safe New Years celebration.

1 comment:

  1. I see things are rolling. Good luck during the next year.

    ReplyDelete